Leave Nairobi and drive North through the rich Kikuyu land to Mweiga Via Nyeri town. Pick up the ranger. Drive to Karura Falls where the trekking starts. After Making the Camp visit the Chania Falls and return to the Camp for dinners and overnight.
Hike for 16km to join the Wanderi track. Dinner and overnight in the camp.
After breakfast, attempt Satima Summit (4,100M). Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Leave the camp and drive back to Nairobi or to your next destination.
- All Parks entry fees
- Camping fees
- Sufficient food 3 meals a day.
- Company Professional Mountain guide
- Reasonable number of porters + cook
- Water and soft drink
- Personal spending money for things like beers cigarettes
- Tips for porters and guide
- Hiking gears (but what you don’t have we have for rent
Please find below the items needed for hiking:
- warm sleeping bag (-5 temperature)
- hiking boots
- walking poles
- head lamp
- water pack
- winter jacket
- suit of rain clothes
- thermo pant and upper jumper
- pair of socks
- light clothes for walking